NC Essential Standards

This year we are beginning the transition to the Common Core and NC Essential Standards.
On my website, you will find a link to the NC Essential Standards titled "Grade by Grade".
wait for it
It is my goal to provide useful materials for each of the essential standards.  This will be a bit of a long-term process but I have begun. 


Each time I add something, you will find the words UPDATED and a date to the right of the standard.  Currently, I have loaded 3 files.  I hope you will stop by and take a look at them.  If you find them useful or have ideas for ways I can improve on their quality, I'd love to hear from you.  Please leave me a comment here or fill out the contact form on my website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 E Posters

Science Essential Standard 4.E.2.3

NC Essential Standards for Science Lesson Plan Templates