January Currently

I'm a little slow about posting my January Currently. I joined the Currently bandwagon a couple months ago so it isn't built into my routine just yet.

I am currently listening to the sniffling of runny noses. It is that time of year.

Aldi's has their seasonal peppermint mocha creamer in stock and I am absolutely loving that along with our Keurig coffee maker Donut Shop Breakfast Blend coffees.  MMMMM

This week I began Educational Research Methodologies, the 4th class in my doctoral studies. Along with a short annotated bibliography, I am working on a paper about my research goals. So, naturally possible dissertation topics are on my mind. My emphasis is in the area of e-learning. There are so many questions that could be explored, how will I ever choose just one?

I've been wanting a new pair of black dress boots but I really don't want to pay the price for them. Especially knowing that we need to put new tires on my vehicle and that is going to be expensive.

My One Little Word for 2013...
share

Things that I hope to share during 2013
... time with family
... time with friends
... ideas
... plans
... food
... recipes
... hugs
... kisses
... tears
... joy
... fears
.... travels
... workload
... responsibilities


Visit Farley's site if you want to join in or see the other bloggers who participate in the monthly Currently.

Comments

  1. wow Congrats on going for your Doctorate! What an awesome accomplishment. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am your newest follower.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized you had a button on your side about STEM, I got my master's about 10 years ago In what it was called then: Math, Science and Technology for Elem. Ed. (the technology was computers as well as building projects) very cool.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is cool Jessica. I too earned my masters about 10 years ago. My degree program was educational technology. We should stay in touch and compare notes.

      Delete
  3. Wow! I'll add my congrats for your doctorate. I did a 5 yr cohort for my master's (in Library Media Studies) and I know how much time it can take up!

    I found your blog on Farley's Currently. I'm one of your newest followers! Be sure to stop by my blog as well. :) Hoping to get some great Science ideas from you!!

    Chrissy
    Adventures in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissy! I have lots of science info on my website if you want to check it out. There is a link at the top of this page. I'm heading to your blog now.

      Delete
  4. Good Luck to you on your doctorate! Impressive. I've toyed with the idea of working to obtain a doctorate but i should probably finish my Masters first! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sarah. Finishing your masters is a good idea. LoL I considered the doctorate off and on for 10 years and then I won a career award that includes money for professional development significant enough to pay for the majority of a doctorate program. I figured it was time. Some days I question whether or not is was a good choice but I know it the long run it will be worth it! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on finishing up your doctorate! What an accomplishment that will be! =) I love peppermint mocha anything... it's my absolute favorite flavor for coffee! I hear you with the tires. I have to replace mine as well. Ugh. I found you through Farley's "currently" and my sister and I are now your newest followers! Happy New Year!
    -Jackie
    Sister Teachers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 E Posters

Science Essential Standard 4.E.2.3

NC Essential Standards for Science Lesson Plan Templates