Science Bloggers - Blog Hop

Mrs. Harris is hosting a science teacher blog hop and of course I joined in.  One of the main goals for my website and blog is to locate and share great STEM ideas with others so I am hoping it grows and we all can find some new blog sources for great ideas.

If you found my page through the blog hop, please take time to leave me a message.  If you haven't seen the blog hop then hop on over to Mrs. Harris Teaches and you can find some other great science blogs or even add a link to your own science blog.

 

Comments

  1. Hi Heather,

    Thanks for linking up! I like the foldables you used in your science bulletin board this past May :).

    Cheers,
    Mrs. Harris
    Mrs. Harris Teaches Science!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather!
    I found your blog on Mrs. Harris's Science Teacher blog hop and am your newest follower. I am leading a science workshop for international school teachers this weekend and will be sharing your blog with them. Thanks for all the great resources!

    Do you have a blog button you can share with me? I would like to embed it into the workshop wiki. Thanks!

    Cheers,
    Kate
    Innovate, Create and Relate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 E Posters

Science Essential Standard 4.E.2.3

NC Essential Standards for Science Lesson Plan Templates