Beginning Teachers - Science Surprise

I can hardly wait until the beginning teacher science workshop tomorrow.  We'll be filling the room with a buzz like no other. Balloons loaded with a hex nut spinning over the heads of 130 some beginning teachers will do that.

PLUS.... Four lucky beginning teachers will be receiving gift certificates redeemable for $50 worth of Steve Spangler materials.  I decided to use some of my supply money from the Burroughs Wellcome award to jumpstart their science lessons.  I can't wait to do the drawing.

I'll come back and update this post with some pictures and perhaps a video response after the drawing.

The Winners!!  Lucky Ladies.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 E Posters

Science Essential Standard 4.E.2.3

NC Essential Standards for Science Lesson Plan Templates